dinsdag 20 maart 2012

I walked for miles Till i found you


There are two things you can never have too many of: Good Friends &Good Shoes. That's way today i want to introduce you to my new good friends..!! I had spent hours wanted, I had almost specified. But just before closing time i found them. And if you feel how fine they walk, they are ultimately all that trouble worth


  One More criminal Purchase


These wonderful shoes i've bought in Rotterdam.That day i was planning to buy nothing, coincidentally ran along a shop in the city what had sale on Guess, G-star, Supertrash and a few more brands. I saw these stand there for only 25 €, thought i was going crazy. For a price like that i could not leave these stand, i had to buy them so i did. Specially i liked the color because of proper nude trend i love to style this trend up with something romantic and the flowers on the side are perfect match for that. 


Geen opmerkingen: